Pages

25.4.13

Never Grow Up


I don't know why but these days I'm frequently feeling like I don't want to grow up, I just want to keep being a little girl. Free, never been hurt, do not know what love is, fall asleep in the coach but end up carried by my mom or my dad, do not have to study everyday, get everything I want easily without any bother, ride the swing or climb the slide everyday, and can have friends as much as I want without any fear being replaced or forgotten or even left. I don't want to grow up because I know, the further I get older the further every people I love get weaker, and someday I will leave them or I probably will lose them. I don't want to feel the painful of being left by people I love. I just want them to always stay by my side, forever. Is it too much to ask?

Song of the day: Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift.


Hey darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
Hey darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple



No comments:

Post a Comment