Pages

23.2.14

It's 2014

Wow, it's been a long time since the last time I've been here. Some things are completely different from the last time I posted until right now. I'm fifteen now and going to be sixteen this year. Well, it's 2014 already. Crazy, isn't it? Time went so fast that you didn't even realize. I personally think that 2013 was another bizarre thing that ever happened in my life. That year was totally insane yet so fun to me. Some things changed, some things didn't. Some things worked, some things didn't. New people came, well, some people left. But this isn't a new thing for me anymore.

I think that my life hasn't changed at all. It just becomes messier and I, as a human, am so fucked up. I realize that I'm not ready yet to face the real life. I'm not ready to face the future where I'm going to high school, college, get a job, get married, and have my own family. I sometimes cry at night just because life is actually harder than I have thought once. But deep down I know it won't change a thing, it will never do.

School also became at the top of my "things that ruin my life" list. I'm 9th grade and it is actually not that easy to pass through my senior year in junior high school. I have to pass through some "try out" tests, practice exam,  final exam, and the last one is the national exam. I really need to get good scores so I can graduate and leave this strange place -which fulls of different types of human- called school, happily, also I can get my scholarship in my favorite high school! Wish me very luck for that tho.

I really hope 2014 will bring us million of luck and happiness. I really hope this year will be the highlight of my life. No more sadness, negative thoughts, tears, or anything that can possibly ruin all of my plans & goals. I hope that this year I will find my true friend who will not talk shit behind me or even betray me.

No comments:

Post a Comment